Here at Tresbeau Studios Limited we give you more of what you love if we better understand you and therefore, we capture information about you in order to improve your experience with Tresbeau Studios Community.
You must be 18 and over or accompanied by a parent or carer to place an order on our goods.
At Tresbeau Studios LTD we offer exclusivity and a first come first serve basis on all our collections to those who have signed up via email address and accepted our terms and conditions before we open the site to the rest of the public.
What information we collect?
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND WE ONLY SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTIES IN A SECURE WAY.
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on our products and offers).
- We use Facebook and Instagram retargeting to advertise Tresbeau Studios LTD across social networks. Facebook and Instagram retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie is used to show us to identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Facebook and Instagram retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
What we do with your information?
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used: -
- To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service. (We may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or service you have purchased and/to provide after sales.
- To carry out security checks (this may involve sharing your details to fraud prevention agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
- To comply with legal requirements, we may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
- We may contact you via email if you have signed up to our email list to inform you of our upcoming collections and drops.
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us at email@example.com
Please ensure you type “UPDATE” in the subject line of your email.
- You can unsubscribe or ask us not to send any future marketing communications. To do this, simple email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you type “NO MARKETING or UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line and then in the main text: your full name, full postal address, including postcode and email address.
- You can ask us to remove any of your data we may hold in our system by emailing us at email@example.com with your full name, Full postal address, postcode and email. We will then search our data system files and ensure your data that your have provided us is completely removed and we will send you an email to confirm this. Please ensure you type “REMOVE DATA” in the subject line of your email.
- We will then suppress your data from all marketing, although we still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sales obligations.